Some patent matters Require Research Profesionals.
Envision IP is a boutique law firm focusing on patent research and transaction support, and is able to maintain privilege for sensitive matters.
The firm is headquartered in Research Triangle Park (RTP), North Carolina, a center for high-tech research and development, and home to global companies and leading universities. Our Manhattan office is located close to many of the world’s premier investment banks, financial institutions and law firms.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Speaker: Diagnosing the U.S. Supreme Court Alice Decision’s Effect on the Patent Industry; Maintaining Value and Mitigating Invalidity Risk Moving Forward, LES Annual Meeting 2015, New York.
- “Invalidity Studies - No Longer Just for Defendants.” Intellectual Asset Management Magazine, Issue 72, July 2015.
- “A Second Bite of the Apple? Potential to Expand an Invalidity Argument in an IPR is Not Precluded by Joinder.” Intellectual Property Today, May 2015.
- Speaker: What are Investors Looking for in an IP Asset or Portfolio, IP Finance 2015, New York.
- Speaker: Patents and the Open Source Community, All Things Open 2013, Raleigh, NC.
Director of Research Services, Scientific Advisoralex.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex received a BSc degree in Electrical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Michigan - Ann Arbor.
VINOD SHAH, P.E.
Scientific Advisor; Chemical Engineering and Pharmaceutical Manufacturingvinod.email@example.com
Vinod received a BSc degree in Chemical Engineering from the Louisiana State University, and is a licensed Professional Engineer.
Kesha Desai, m.d.
Scientific Advisor; Medical Devices, Imaging, and Healthcare Information Systemskesha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kesha received a BA in Psychology from Emory University, and her MD from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. She completed her radiology residency at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, followed by a MSK fellowship at Duke University.