Some patent matters Require Research Profesionals.
Envision IP is a boutique law firm focusing on patent research and transaction support, and is able to maintain privilege for sensitive matters.
The firm is headquartered in Research Triangle Park (RTP), North Carolina, a center for high-tech research and development, and home to global companies and leading universities. Our Manhattan office is located close to many of the world’s premier investment banks, financial institutions and law firms.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Speaker: Diagnosing the U.S. Supreme Court Alice Decision’s Effect on the Patent Industry; Maintaining Value and Mitigating Invalidity Risk Moving Forward, LES Annual Meeting 2015, New York.
- “Invalidity Studies - No Longer Just for Defendants.” Intellectual Asset Management Magazine, Issue 72, July 2015.
- “A Second Bite of the Apple? Potential to Expand an Invalidity Argument in an IPR is Not Precluded by Joinder.” Intellectual Property Today, May 2015.
- Speaker: What are Investors Looking for in an IP Asset or Portfolio, IP Finance 2015, New York.
- Speaker: Patents and the Open Source Community, All Things Open 2013, Raleigh, NC.
Tara warwick, j.d.
Patent Attorney, Of Counseltara.email@example.com
Tara received a BSc in Biotechnology with a minor in Biochemistry from Calvin College. She received a JD from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude, served as a member of the Intellectual Property Law Society, and received the Thomas M. Cooley Leadership Achievement award.
Scientific Advisor; Telecommunications and Consumer Electronicsalex.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex received a BSc degree in Electrical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Michigan - Ann Arbor.
John L. Beres
Scientific Advisor; Mechanical and Biomedical Engineeringjohn.email@example.com
After leaving the USPTO, John worked as a patent agent at the Litman Law Offices where he oversaw the search department and assisted clients through various stages in the patent application process.
John received a BSc in Mechanical Engineering from Widener University.
William j. piazza
Scientific Advisor; Software Engineering and Consumer Electronicswilliam.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill received a BSc degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and a Master of Science in Computer Science from the University of Miami.
VINOD SHAH, P.E.
Scientific Advisor; Chemical Engineering and Pharmaceutical Manufacturingvinod.email@example.com
Vinod received a BSc degree in Chemical Engineering from the Louisiana State University, and is a licensed Professional Engineer.
Kesha Desai, m.d.
Scientific Advisor; Medical Devices, Imaging, and Healthcare Information Systemskesha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kesha received a BA in Psychology from Emory University, and her MD from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. She completed her radiology residency at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, followed by a MSK fellowship at Duke University.